Makeup artist Georgie Eisdell created a classic look with pink tones and a touch of romance on star Anya Taylor-Joy at last night’s premiere of Emma in Los Angeles.
“I wanted Anya’s look to be really romantic, but a little sexy too. She has a dreamy face, so we went for a soft smokey eye, gorgeous glowy skin and a natural nude glossy lip.”
1. Georgie prepped Anya’s skin with nourishing Rose de Mai Face Oil.
2. She placed Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Masks under Anya’s eyes to replenish, brighten, and soothe.
3. She then moisturized Anya’s skin with oil-free, lightweight Water Flower Fluid.
1. Georgie used Future Skin in fair shade Porcelain to even out the skin tone perfectly.
2. Perfect Blur Finishing Powder set the base she applied just on the high points for the face with a powder brush for a light, flawless application.
3. For rosy cheeks, Georgie used hydrating gel-creme Cheek Gelée in Happy, applying gently with her fingers for a natural, barely-there flush.
"Brows are so important—they shape the entire face. I started by brushing up the brow then filled them in with Waterproof Brow Definer in Ash Blonde, extending the brow slightly to elongate the eye."
1. Georgie used Lasting Eye Shade in Peony, a soft pale pink, as a base for the eyes, brushing onto the entire eyelids.
2. For depth and dimension, she used the matte neutral brown and a glimmering peach from the Hummingbird Eye Quartet in Warm.
3. For full, long lashes, Georgie brushed on peptide-enhanced volumizing Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara.
4. To create a bold, face-framing brow, Georgie filled in and set Anya’s brows using Waterproof Brow Definer in Ash Blonde.
1. For a seamless application, Georgie prepped and hydrated Anya’s lips with rich, moisturizing Lip Potion before fully lining them with Lip Definer in Nuance, a sheer pinky beige.
2. On top, she brushed on Brilliant Gloss in glistening, shiny nude Charm for a perfect pout.