The Fabulous Florence Pugh
A bold, modern lip and prismatic cat eye were Florence Pugh’s red carpet calling cards at the 2020 BAFTA awards in London. Makeup artist Naoko Scintu created Pugh’s glowing look using Chantecaille. Here’s how to get the full look.
"The Hummingbird Eye Quartets were a particular inspiration. I just love the iridescent colors—subtle and delicate, particularly when you mix them together to create a bespoke shade."
1. Florence wore Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Masks for twenty minutes.
2. Naoko prepped Florence’s skin with Blanc Gardenia Brightening Emulsion.
3. Anti Pollution Mattifying Cream was applied to the T-zone.
1. Naoko used a few drops of the Radiance Gel Bronzer, all over the face and neck for a natural healthy glow.
2. Then she created the perfect base by mixing Future Skin Foundation in Vanilla and Camomile with just a bit of Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer in Wheat.
3. Real Skin+ Face and Eye Stick in shades 3 and 4W were applied under the eyes and around the nose.
4. For a radiant flush, Naoko mixed Cheek Gelée in Lively and Happy, with a dab of Liquid Lumière on top for radiance.
5. To tone down the shine and give the skin a perfect finish, Naoko used luminous powder-balm Éclat Doux.
"I concentrated Happy on the apples of the cheeks and used Lively to diffuse outwards. To add even more radiance to the skin, I dabbed Liquid Lumière in Luster on the cheekbones and bridge of the nose, for a glowing effect to the skin."
1. Two shades from the new Hummingbird Eye Quartets created an ethereal, prismatic eye. Naoko chose the iridescent golden pink shade from the Warm quartet and the sparkling magenta shade from the Cool quartet.
2. On the lower lash line, Naoko added a touch of Mermaid Eye Matte in Sylvie.
3. For a feminine, feline flick that defined the eyes, Naoko lined with Le Stylo Ultra Slim in Brown.
4. 3 coats of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara gave the eyes a dramatic finish.
1. Naoko used moisturizing Lip Potion to prep Florence’s lips.
2. To amplify the bold lip look, Naoko applied the Lip Definer in Daring and then brushed on Lipstick in Tulipe for an orangey-red satin finish.