A softly diffused glow and barely-there neutrals are the stars of the fresh, natural look we created for fall.
Here’s how to get Fatima’s look using the Safari Chic Collection.
1. Mist the skin with Pure Rosewater and massage Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion all over the face for a soft, dewy finish. Apply a soft swipe of Lip Potion to lips.
StockCalming and hydrating botanicals help moisturize and sootheRegular price $122Regular priceUnit price translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorOut of Stock
1. Real Skin+ camouflages imperfections and offers targeted concealing. Fatima is wearing shades #9 and #10. Apply to the center of the face and blend outward for a natural look.
2. Using the Kabuki Brush, sweep Real Bronze in Goa across the bridge of nose, cheekbones and top of forehead for warmth and definition.
1. Gently enhance the brow shape with Waterproof Brow Definer in Oak Brown, using gentle strokes and brushing the pencil into the brows with the spoolie end.
2. Comb Full Brow Perfecting Gel into brows in the direction of growth to set and shape.
3. To create a gentle wash of color, use the Eye Blend Brush to apply Safari Collection Eye Trio taupe shade Nanu across the entire lid.
4. Smudge Selenkey, a burnished gold, into the corner of the eye and the center of the lid to add dimension. Smudge Luster Glide Silk Infused Eye Liner in Earth into the lashline using the Eye Liner Brush.
5. To enhance the top lashline, apply Luster Glide Silk Infused Eye Liner in Raven along the lashes and gently wing out to accent the curve of the eye.
6. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.
SellerUltra volumizing, lengthening mascara with lash boosting peptideRegular price $74Regular priceUnit price translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorAdd to Bag
1. Apply Lip Veil in Tamarind for a creamy neutral lip.