Get the Look: Emilia Wickstead Spring/Summer 2024 Runway
Chantecaille partnered with makeup artist Petros Petrohilos to create fresh, glowing skin and luminescent metallic eyes with sheer nude lips for Emilia Wickstead’s spring/summer 2024 runway show.
“The inspiration for this season was to recreate a healthy glow after a day at the beach—while keeping each girl’s individuality. Emilia’s references were pictures from the 1920’s and 30’s of carefree, artsy beach culture from the south of france.”
Petros Petrohilos, Lead Makeup Artist
Massage a few drops of Bio Lifting Serum+ all over the face, followed by Bio Lifting Oil Free Fluid+ and Bio Lifting Eye Cream around the eyes. Mist the skin with Pure Rosewater.
BestsellerIconAward WinnerAn advanced botanical serum that offers visible lifting and smoothingRegular price $298Regular priceUnit price Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorAdd to Bag
A lightweight moisturizer rich in botanicals that visibly restore density and elasticityRegular price $290Regular priceUnit price Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorAdd to Bag
“Bio Lifting Oil Free Fluid+ was an important step to keep skin well hydrated. Spritzing Pure Rosewater at the end sealed in the moisture
to achieve a glowing complexion.”
1. Apply Future Skin cocktailed with Sheer Glow Rose Face Tint.
2. Le Camoflage Stylo was applied to conceal and even out skin tone.
3. Apply Liquid Lumière Luster layered with Cheek Geleé in Vibrant to the apples of the cheeks.
“An important tip for recreating the look is to apply the cheek color after the highlighter and use your fingertips to create a more effortless result.”
3. HD Perfecting Powder and Perfect Blur Finishing Powder set the makeup, used depending on skin type.
“The powders are fantastic and I used them on the final lineup around the chin and around the nose to control the shine in these areas before the girls hit the runway."
1. Brows were groomed with Waterproof Brow Definer and Full Brow Perfecting Gel.
2. Apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Cheetah or Giraffe across the entire eyelid to create a wash of shimmer using the Shade and Sweep Brush.
3. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.
“A spritz of Pure Rosewater on the brush before picking up the Luminescent Eye Shades delivered the look of a melted metallic shadow on the eyelid.”
1. Shape the lips with Lip Definer in Natural.
2. Glide Lip Veil in Honeypot or Tamboti across the lips.