Get the Look: Oscar de la Renta Pre-Spring
Global Makeup Artist Fernando Cadavid created a fresh, luminous look using the Wild Mustang Collection for Oscar de la Renta’s pre-spring presentation at the Save Lake Tahoe annual benefit runway show. Below, he breaks down the steps for creating the look for yourself.
How to Get the Look
Mist the skin with Pure Rosewater and massage a few drops of 24K Gold Serum Intense all over the face, followed by 24 Karat Gold Firming Moisturizer.
Future Skin creates fresh, natural-looking coverage and a perfect canvas for makeup application. Apply to the center of the face with the Foundation & Mask Brush and blend outward. Find your shade with our Foundation Quiz.
1. Using the Shade and Sweep Brush, apply Matte Eye Shade in Palomino across the lower eyelid up to the socket crease.
2. Using the Shade and Sweep Brush, apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Roan across the entire eyelid, gently tapping it onto the base shadow to enhance and add dimension.
3. Define the crease using the Precision Blend Brush and Matte Eye Shade in Bay, winging slightly from the lower lash line to create a sideways ‘v’ shape to elongate the line of the eye.
4. Lightly line the upper lashline with Luster Glide Eye Liner in Raven, smudging slightly to extend the outer corner of the eye.
5. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.
Tap Cheek Gelée in Vibrant atop the apples of the cheeks to create a flushed look that amplifies the cheekbones. glow.
1. Shape the lips with Lip Definer in Natural.
2. Press Lip Veil in Laurel onto lips and top with Brilliant Gloss in Love.