Fresh, shimmery shades that look magical on the eyes and charming on the lips are the whisper-soft accents that make this Spring look sing.
Here’s how to apply our spring look.
1. Gently mist Pure Rosewater onto the skin and massage Water Flower Fluid all over the face for a soft, dewy finish.
2. Soften and moisturize lips with an ample swipe of Lip Potion to prepare the lips for lipstick.
1. Real Skin+ Eye and Face Stick camouflages imperfections and offers targeted concealing. Somin is wearing shade #0W. Apply to the center of the face and blend outward for a natural look.
2. Using the Buff and Blur brush, apply Perfect Blur Finishing Powder where needed: along the bridge of the nose, across the forehead and chin.
A unique brush that buffs powder and bronzer seamlessly onto the skinRegular price $56Regular priceUnit price Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorAdd to Bag
1. Apply Cheek Geleè in Vibrant to the apples of the cheeks and blend outward and up toward the outer corner of the eye.
1. To create a shimmering base, use the Eye Blend Brush to apply Hummingbird Eye Quartet Cool shade 1, a glowing pink pearl, across the entire lid.
2. Using the Shade and Sweep Brush, apply shade 4, a pearlescent rose gold, from the lashline to the crease.
3. Using the Eyeliner Brush, apply shade 3, a deep shimmering plum, along the lashline for a smoky, shimmery accent.
4. Using a wiped-down Eye Blend Brush, buff shade 2, a soft taupe, onto the lower lashline for gentle definition.5.
5. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.
Out of Stock
Out of StockA tapered vegan brush designed to blend eyeshades and provide an exceptional payoffRegular price $43Regular priceUnit price Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorOut of Stock
Out of Stock
Out of StockUltra volumizing, lengthening mascara with lash boosting peptideRegular price $76Regular priceUnit price Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorOut of Stock
1. Lightly line lips with Lip Definer in Discreet to create a gently defined lip base.
2. Apply Lip Chic in Lupine, a soft cool pink, to the entire lip for a glossy, plump finish.