Go For The Gleam
Eyes that shimmer with a gilded luster are fall’s newest neutral. Here’s how to get a quick, gleaming look with Fall’s Luminescent Eye Shades.
Here’s how to apply our fall look.
1. Gently mist Pure Rosewater onto the skin and massage Water Flower Fluid all over the face for a soft, dewy finish.
2. Soften and moisturize lips with an ample swipe of Lip Potion to prepare the lips for lipstick.
1. Just Skin creates the perfect base. Somin is wearing Alabaster. Apply to the center of the face and blend outward for a natural look.
2. Using the Face Brush, dust a light sweep of HD Perfecting Powder in Universal to set the look.
1. To create a radiant sweep of color on the eyelid, apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Lion, a golden copper, across the entire lid. Blend Luminescent Eye Shade in Giraffe into the crease for definition with the Shade and Sweep Brush.
2. Using the Eye Blend Brush, apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Cheetah, a warm champagne, for added luminescence across the brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes.
3. Comb brows and set in place with Full Brow Perfecting Gel + Tint in the appropriate shade.
4. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara will add definition and volume to the lashes.
1. Lightly line lips with Lip Definer in Nuance to keep color in place.
2. Apply Lip Veil in Impatiens, a warm pink, and blot to leave a muted stain effect on the lips.