Makeup artist Kelly Cornwall used Chantecaille to create a glistening bronze look for Alicia Vikander at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival. Here’s how to re-create the red carpet magic for yourself.
"Liquid Lumière can be used anywhere you like — it's a little tube of glow. I love that it can be added to any cream or makeup for the most seamless beautiful radiance. I used it on the cheeks and the nose, and for the body, I mixed it with CBD 300 Face & Body Cream for the perfect all over glow."
2. Sweep Sunbeam Cheek and Eye Shade across the cheekbones using the Sculpt brush.
3. Using the fingertips, apply Liquid Lumière in Sheen down the bridge of the nose and tap onto cheekbones for a highlighting effect.
4. A cocktail of Cheek Gelée in Vibrant and Happy on the apples of the cheeks adds a pretty pop of color.
1. To create the bronzed smokey eye, Cornwall applied Luminescent Eye Shades in Elephant and in Giraffe on the eyelid using the Shade and Sweep brush and blended it out to a soft point, then applied Luster Glide Eye Liner in Jasper to the lash line and diffused that with the Smudge Brush.
2. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.