Wedding Day Dream Look
For model Kate Bock’s wedding, makeup artist Lisa Aharon used Chantecaille to create a classic bridal look.
“We landed on a classic Kate: a lashy, lined eye with a warm, glowing complexion and soft pink lip. The liquid liner was a nod to a modern-day Grace Kelly—who inspired Kate’s entire look”, says Aharon. Below, she’s shared her exclusive makeup breakdown with us.
“My favorite combination of Rose De Mai products for simple hydration, brightening, and smoothing.”
1. Rose de Mai Eye Lift patted on lightly.
2. Rose de Mai Cream gently massaged into the skin.
3. Pure Rosewater spritzed to set the skin and for an added boost of radiance.
A refreshing, lifting eye gel that reduces the look of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.Regular price $148Regular priceUnit price Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorAdd to Bag
StockInfused with botanicals that hydrate to promote visibly smoother, radiant looking skinRegular price $226Regular priceUnit price Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separatorOut of Stock
1. “The wedding day started early and ended late. To achieve maximum longevity and avoid extra touch-ups, I used oil-free Future Skin in Camomile—the perfect foundation for the long day. It’s super comfortable to have on long into the night because of its weightless texture. I love to blend and buff it with the Cheek Brush. It also mixed it with a drop of the Rose De Mai Face Oil for a glow.”
2. “To keep Kate’s complexion slightly sun-kissed, I warmed her forehead and cheeks with a touch of Anti Aging Face Tint—blended on with the Liquid Sculpt Brush.”
3. “To brighten around eyes I used Le Camouflage Stylo in 4W,” and “Real Skin+ Eye and Face Stick in 4W concealed any spots throughout the rest of the complexion, and a little through the center of the face helps to avoid having to use excess powder for shine.”
4. “To finish the complexion and play with dimension, I dusted Perfect Blur Finishing Powder in Light/Medium on the center of the forehead, around the nose and chin.”
”To achieve maximum longevity and avoid extra touch-ups, I used oil-free Future Skin in Camomile—the perfect foundation for the long day.”
1. ”I mixed Cheek Gelée in Happy, a soft, playful pink with a hint of pearl and Vibrant, a flirty raspberry to achieve a custom shade that complimented her skin tone.”
2. “Sunbeam Cheek and Eye Shade amplified her cheekbones and gave them a striking warm highlight.”
1. “Next Generation Eye Base in Medium was perfect to prime and polish the eyelids and ensure the eye makeup wouldn’t move.”
2. “It’s always fun to customize anything for someone’s wedding day. For shadow, I created a custom palette in Coriander, Ginger, Peony for Kate. With the Shade and Sweep Eye Brush I applied a wash of the Ginger shade over the entire lid, Coriander lightly in the crease and Peony in the middle of the lid to open up her beautiful eye shape.”
3. “I applied Brightening Eye Kajal in Nude on the inner corners of the eyes to brighten and neutralize any redness.”
4. “Kate and I wanted a bit of definition for her eyes without looking smokey. We landed on using black liquid eyeliner, and Le Stylo Ultra Slim is a staple in my kit for the thinnest, most delicate line that won’t budge.”
5. “Luster Glide Liner in Raven was sketched in the upper waterline to really bulk up the lash line and elongate her lid.”
6. “A couple of coats of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara on top and bottom completed the eye.”
7. Waterproof Brow Definer in Light Taupe, a classic neutral brow shade, filled and shaped the brows and Full Brow Perfecting Gel set them in place.“
1. ”Lip Definer in Nuance was lined under and over the Lip Tint to make it smudge-proof around the edges.”
2. “No matter the event or photoshoot, Kate and I always seem to choose a shade that mimics her perfectly pink natural lip shade. The wedding day was no different! We settled on Lip Tint Hydrating Balm in Marigold.”