Red Carpet Cool
Celebrity makeup artist Georgie Eisdell used Chantecaille to create the ultimate smokey eye and nude lip look on Gwyneth Paltrow at last night’s premiere of Avengers: The End Game.
“The cool-girl smokey eye was the focus.”
1. Georgie started out by spritzing Gwyneth’s skin with refreshing and uplifting Pure Rosewater.
2. Next, she massaged Rose de Mai Face Oil into the skin with a rose quartz roller and placed Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Masks under Gwyneth’s eyes to soften any fine lines, depuff, and lighten any darkness.
3. For a moisturized and fully-prepped base, Georgie used oil-free soothing Water Flower Fluid to moisturize the skin.
1. To even out Gwyneth’s skin tone without completely covering her beautiful skin, Georgie used Future Skin Foundation in Shea, a balanced medium tan shade.
2. For a light contour on the face, Georgie used Real Bronze in golden bronze Sirena, (in stores this summer.) She brushed it over the cheekbones, forehead, and jawline to add depth and shape the face.
3. Gerogie then dabbed Cheek Gelée in Lively, a coral peach shade onto the apples of the cheeks to give a beautiful glow and a pop of color.
4. To set the makeup, Georgie used new HD Perfecting Loose Powder in Candlelight to create an all over glow.
“I wanted her skin to be flawless, her eyes to be a smoke show, and her lips to be just as sexy.”
1. Gwyneth’s eyes were lined with Luster Glide Eye Liner in Raven, a true black. Then Georgie smoked them out gently with a brush. She also applied Raven to Gwyneth’s waterline.
2.She powdered over the liner using Lasting Eye Shade in Smokey Topaz, a dark brown, to ensure it wouldn't budge.
3. Next, Georgie brushed Lasting Eye Shade in taupe brown shade Patchouli into the crease of the eyes to open up and shape the eyes. She also brought this color underneath the eyes, blurring and softening the liner’s edges.
4. Georgie brushed on Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara onto the lashes, beginning right at the lash line, then wiggling the brush to the tips of the lashes for a fluffy, full-coated lash.
5. Georgie secured Gwyneth’s brows in their natural shape, framing the eyes, with Full Brow Perfecting Gel in Clear.
1. For the perfect nude-lip compliment to a chic smokey eye, Georgie prepped Gwyneth’s lips with hydrating Lip Potion, then brushed on Brilliant Gloss in Modern, a shimmering neutral beige.