Create a holiday soirée look with gleaming accents that catch the light. Éclat Brillant, our holiday highlighter, lends a golden gleam to the high points of the face. Here's how to get the luminous look you see here.
Here’s how to apply our holiday look.
1. Gently mist Pure Rosewater onto the skin and massage Water Flower Fluid all over the face for a soft, dewy finish.
2. Soften and moisturize lips with an ample swipe of Lip Potion to prepare the lips for lipstick.
1. Real Skin+ camouflages imperfections and offers targeted concealing. Somin is wearing shade #0W. Apply to the center of the face and blend outward for a natural look.
2. Using the Buff and Blur brush, sweep Éclat Brillant highlighter across the cheekbones to add radiance.
1. To create a gleam atop the eyelids, use the Eye Blend Brush to apply Shine Eye Shade in Perle across the entire lid.
2. Using the Shade and Sweep Brush, apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Cheetah across the lower lid.
3. Using a wiped-down Shade and Sweep Brush, apply Éclat Brillant on top to add a golden sheen.
4. To create a flick of a cat-eye, use Le Stylo Ultra Slim liquid liner in Black to create a line that hugs the upper lash line and flips just beyond the outer corner of the eye in an upward curve.
5. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.
1. Lightly line lips with Lip Definer in Nuance to create a gentle neutral base.
2. Apply Lip Cristal in Rose Quartz, a gilded mauve, to the entire lip for a sparkling finish.