Maximum Beauty, Minimal Effort
Summer 2019’s color-centric look is all about ease. A bold lip, sun-kissed skin, and a gently flushed cheek telegraph the carefree vibe of the no-makeup makeup look—with a little something extra.
Here’s how to apply our summer look.
1. Gently massage Rose de Mai Cream onto the skin and blend a small amount of Anti-pollution Mattifying Cream on top to ensure a fresh matte finish.
1. Future Skin creates the perfect seamless canvas for a cheek-centric look. Apply to the center of the face and blend outward for a natural look.
2.Dot Aqua Blush in Red Ginger, a strawberry pink with shimmering pearls, onto the apple of each cheek and blend immediately to create a subtle stain that feels cool and refreshing on the skin.
3. Dust Real Bronze in Sirena, a golden bronze, across the bridge of the nose and high points of the face for a sun-kissed glow.
1. Lightly line the lashline with Luster Glide Silk Infused Eyeliner in Earth, a deep espresso, for rich definition.
2. For a neutral, bronzed eye gently buff Real Bronze in Sirena all over the lower lid and blend upward.
3. Comb brows and set in place with Full Brow Perfecting Gel + Tint in the appropriate shade.
4. Coat lashes with Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara for a glossy fringe.
1. Lightly line lips with Lip Keep to keep color in place.
2. Apply limited-edition Lip Veil in Mandevilla, a vivid watermelon pink.