Time to Shine
Creating a dramatic smoky eye with an unexpected shade creates a modern look that’s primed for party season. A deep plum lip adds a polish but doesn’t take away from the eyes’ dramatic effect.
Here’s how to apply our fall look.
1. Gently mist Pure Rosewater onto the skin and massage Rose de Mai Cream all over the face for a soft, dewy finish.
2. Soften and moisturize lips with an ample swipe of Lip Potion to prepare the lips for lipstick.
1. Real Skin+ camouflages imperfections and offers targeted concealing. Fatima is wearing shade # 10. Apply to the center of the face and blend outward for a natural look.
2. Apply a dot of Cheek Gelée in Vibrant to the apple of each cheek using the Cheek Brush and blend back toward the hairline.
2. Using the Face Brush, dust a light sweep of HD Perfecting Powder in Bronze to set the look.
1. To create a radiant sweep of color on the eyelid, use the Shade and Sweep Brush to apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Rhino, a sophisticated olive, across the entire lid.
2. Using the Eye Blend Brush, apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Rhino and blend into the bottom lashline.
3. Comb brows and set in place with Full Brow Perfecting Gel + Tint in the appropriate shade.
4. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara will add definition and volume to the lashes.
1. Lightly line lips with Lip Definer in Chic to keep color in place.
2. Apply Lip Chic in Ceylon, a sheer plum, to the entire lip for a glossy finish.