Emmy winner Rachel Brosnahan was positively radiant on the red carpet at last night’s Emmy Awards. Her beauty look was courtesy of makeup artist Lisa Aharon, who used Chantecaille to create the flawless, modern look with a striking bold lip. Here’s how to get Rachel’s elegant red lip look.
1. “I like to use the Magnolia Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion on her to help keep the redness away and calm her skin."
2. Under the eye, Lisa started with a Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Mask for extra brightness followed by the Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream.
“Le Camouflage Stylo is one of my all-time favorites— it erases any bits of tiredness around the eyes easily and never looks cakey.”
1. “Future Skin in Porcelain is the next step to even out her skin tone. It’s got just the right amount of coverage, is light and comfortable to wear for the long night ahead.”
2. "Le Camouflage Stylo in #2 is one of my all time favorite concealers to use on my clients and myself. It erases any bits of tiredness around the eyes easily and never looks cakey."
3. For a hint of flush on the cheek Lisa used Philanthropy Cheek Color in soft rose shade Bliss.
4. HD Perfecting Powder in Bronze added a touch of contour around the cheekbones and perimeter of the face.
5. A dab of Liquid Lumiere in Brilliance lit up the cheekbones, center of the eyelids and inner corners of the eyes.
1. To frame Rachel’s eye, Lisa used the Mermaid Eye Matte in velvety brown Sylvie, followed by Mermaid Eye Color in Triton.
2. Lisa then curled Rachel’s lashes and coated them with Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara on top and bottom.
3. Brows were sharpened and slightly filled in with Waterproof Brow Definer in Oak Brown and set with Full Brow Perfecting Gel.
"The focus of this make up was finally the lips.”
1. Lisa used Lip Keep for longevity under Lip Veil in strong flattering coral shade Tiger Lily, complimented by Lip Definer in true red Desire.