Fresh For Fall
Dramatic eyes, gorgeous skin and a chic cheek. Our beauty story for Fall 2019 is rich and definitive: dramatic eyes defined in shimmering earth tones against a backdrop of flawless skin with a hint of flush at the cheeks. It’s utterly elegant but completely natural-looking.
Here’s how to apply our fall look.
1. Gently massage Vital Essence onto the skin and blend Rose de Mai Cream on top to ensure a soft, dewy finish.
2. Soften and moisturize lips with an ample swipe of Lip Potion to prepare the lips for lipstick.
1. Future Skin creates the perfect backdrop, Julia is wearing Alabaster. Apply to the center of the face and blend outward for a natural look.
2. For a gentle, peachy flush, dot a small pearl of Cheek Gelée in Lively on the apple of each cheek and blend and tap gently with your middle and ring fingers outward toward the outer corners of each eye.
3. Using the Face Brush, dust a light sweep of HD Perfecting Powder in Universal to set the look.
1. To create a subtle, dramatic smokey eye, apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Pangolin, a dusky lilac, across the lid from the lashes to the crease, buffing gently with the Shade and Sweep Eye Brush.
2. Using the Eye Blend Brush, apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Cheetah, a warm champagne, for added luminescence across the brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes.
3. Comb brows and set in place with Full Brow Perfecting Gel + Tint in the appropriate shade.
4. Coat lashes with Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara to add definition and volume.
1. Lightly line lips with Lip Keep to keep color in place.
2. Apply Lip Veil in Tamboti, a warm nude.
3. Glide a light slip of Brilliant Gloss in Modern onto the lips for a hint of shine.